Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2013
Cleaning the home is a tough task. It takes effort, time and energy and for a family in the city who has a fast-paced lifestyle, this task can be really challenging. This is the reason, why investing in a really good vacuum cleaner is really important.
Trying to find the best vacuum cleaner today can be a really tough job. You will first need to identify the characteristic that makes a great cleaner.
What Makes a Great Vacuum Cleaner?
Here are a few characteristics that you should look out for when searching for the top vacuum cleaner for 2013:
- Effective – Everyone wants to look for the most effective item, and you can easily identify an effective product through the help of consumer reviews. You should be able to compare whether the company description of the product coincides with the consumer reviews available in the market today.
- Design – You should also look into the product design. You can ask yourself if the product’s design affects the function positively. That means that the aesthetic parts do not hinder the product’s function.
- Price – Lastly, you should check whether the price is right for what it can provide you.
Aside from these things you should also check out the product’s brand reputation, material quality and shelf life.
Top 10 Vacuum Cleaner in 2013
Here is a list of the top 10 Vacuum Cleaner on the market today in no particular order:
- LG HOMBOT Square – This pricey vacuum cleaner is one of the most advance in the list. It has a very sleek design. It is equipped with sensors that can identify wall and corners and can clean the area on its own.
- Dyson DC40 – This upright cleaner is designed to clean even the tightest corner of your home. It is also equipped with the latest technology and ergonomic design which is a common attribute of Dyson products.
- LG Compressor – Another LG product, this model is an upright type that is popular for its excellent performance and accessories.
- Kenmore Intuition – This upright but affordable product is a must have for any household. It has a dual chamber system which makes suctioning the dust easier. It also has a sensor to tell you when your place is already squeaky clean.
- Hoover Linx – This is an upright cordless vacuum, which happens to be popular because of its affordable price, efficient cleaning ability and easy to store design.
- Hoover Platinum Lightweight – This upright one is equipped with a bag and canister. It’s efficient and easy to use as well.
- Dirt Devil M085590RED – Another lightweight upright vacuum with a modern Filtration system that effectively traps allergens and dust.
- Dyson DC44 Animal – Another expensive but well-designed upright and slim unit, this one is popular for those with small homes or are leaving in condominiums. Even if this is slim, you are rest assured that it is a powerful device.
- Electrolux Precision EL88074 – This is another upright cleaner which is also known to be especially useful for homes with pet. The motorized roll and filters are washable.
- Black & Decker CHV1510 – This is a cordless and handheld cleaner that’s powerful and easy to use, you don’t have to worry about cleaning your sofa and bed anymore when you have this.
These are the top ten cleaners for this year.
Remember that you are going to own this product for a long time, that is why you should carefully think about which unit to buy. Choose wisely and save more in the long run.